The fourth Public Information Centre (PIC) for the Highway 427 Expansion Project was held on June 27, 2019 at:
The PIC was held from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. and had an open house format in which members of the public were invited to drop in, learn about the project, talk with the project team and offer comments about the following elements of construction:
- Restoration details for each of the valley crossings and restoration areas.
- Stormwater management (SWM) landscape design (plantings for SWM ponds).
- Landscape design along the highway corridor, including cultural meadow / cultural woodland plantings, and pollinator seed mix.
- Highway and Wildlife Fencing Details.
- Restoration activities related to the removal of Culvert WB-03 (shown on the key map).
- Design refinements to three pond outlets.
Consultation materials from the meeting can be viewed here.
You can read the PIC #4 notice here in:
If you have any accessibility requirements in order to participate in this project or any other questions or concerns, we can be reached at 1-888-352-8085 and by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.